Candidates should submit the following to email@example.com:
- A one-page document that includes the candidate’s name, discipline, campus, phone number, email address, and a statement of no more than 250 words. The statement should outline possible project areas; explain how the candidate would integrate the fellowship into his or her career development; and highlight one particular skill, capability, or experience that would equip him or her to be particularly effective as a fellow.
- A statement from the candidate’s program coordinator or chair stating that the candidate would have the time to devote to the fellowship
- Curriculum vitae
A committee reviews candidates for the fellowship. The committee is appointed by the FACET director and includes:
- A FACET Statewide Steering Committee member
- A FACET member who joined within the last five years
- A FACET member who joined five or more years ago
- Kimberly Olivares, Assistant Director of FACET for Strategic Outreach
|Fall Fellowship||Spring Fellowship|
|Application deadline||April 30||August 15|
|Acceptible candidates forwarded to FACET director||May 15||September 1|
|FACET director announces fellows||May 30||September 15
For the full document regarding the Bender Fellowship click HERE.